Saturday, April 23, 2011

Scrapbooking...Not Happening!

Okay, so I usually have the greatest of intentions, but very poor follow through.  I buy notebooks intending to write down all of the cute things my kids say, but don't write in them.  I tell myself I will remember things they say and do, then I don't.  I love to scrapbook, but I never seem to have the time.  Or make the time.  I think it is time to hop on board the blogosphere... maybe I can make this happen?  Maybe one day, I will take the time to look back at my postings and enjoy this time in my life instead of just stressing about how I fail to capture it on a regular basis?  I am a 34 year old happily married Stay-at-Home Mom of three wonderful kids.  Morgan is 9, Blake is 7 and Alexa is 4.  My husband Jason and I have been married for almost fourteen years.  I am busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment